Skilled Care Services
St. Barnabas Nursing Home combines the highest quality medical care with personalized, comprehensive support services, enabling each resident to achieve optimal physical and emotional health and well-being in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
- 199-beds provide skilled care services to adults 18 and over.
- Board-certified internists, family physicians and gerontologists provide quality, personalized medical care.
- Highly trained Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants provide 24-hour care.
- An enclosed bridge links the Nursing Home to St. Barnabas Hospital, offering residents immediate access to full hospital services.
- The Nursing Home has a fully equipped rehabilitation unit on the premises.
- Friendly, skilled professional staff includes a full complement of licensed and certified social workers, physical, occupational, and recreational therapists, counselors and dietitians
- Our program offers a full array of stimulating activities: music therapy, arts and crafts, gardening, outings, social events, live entertainment, and holiday celebrations.
- Our staff is ethnically diverse, bilingual, and culturally sensitive.
- Families are encouraged to participate in the resident’s plan of care.
- Amenities include a beauty parlor and barber facilities on premises, dining room, TV reception in English and Spanish, outdoor terraces and landscaped grounds for fresh air and relaxation.
- We provide multi-denominational pastoral care and bilingual religious services.